Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So much to be thankful for...

Often times we forget how important it is to remember all that we have been blessed with. I love Thanksgiving for this reason. It reminds me to give thanks for all the blessings I have been given. Over the years I have been blessed by so many. Here are a few of those that I am so thankful for.

Parents...for the chance to be raised in a good family and with loving parents that taught me the gospel and provided me direction.

Siblings...for the friendships and fun that we share.

Friends...for making me laugh and cry.

Husband...for the unconditional love and support.

A birthmom (Debbie)....an angel who gave me the opportunity to be a MOM!

Lizzie...for the giggles and sweet spirit she brings to our home.

As you gather with friends and family this season I hope that each of you will take time to let those around you know how important they are and how much you appreciate them. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Happy Thanksgiving. You have a wonderful spirit and a lovely family. Congratulations.

johnandjana said...

Heather, We are so thankful for you and for your brothers and sisters. You have all made us so proud to be your parents. We love you all very much and your families. Can't wait to see you tonight. Drive safe.

Brett and Tiffany said...

So fun having you in Idaho for the weekend! I am grateful to have you as my sister...you are unreplaceable!