I am playing a little catch up on my blog. It has been awhile since I posted pictures and wrote stuff. We did enjoy the snow while it was here. We had some pretty good storms right around Thanksgiving time, but now the weather outside is looking and feeling more like spring time. Which I don't mind at all. However, I am sure we will see more snow before too long. When we had snow Lizzie loved playing in it. The very first big storm we had she went crawling out in it all the way to the swings. She would just lay in it and look up at the sky. She also loves being pulled around the yard on the sled. 


After a couple of good storms Lizzie found her a nice bunker hill in the front yard to climb up on and sit and eat SNOW! We even had the chance to go out and build some snowmen. We made a whole family actually! They only lasted about 2 days and then they were pretty much gone because of the nice warm weather we have been having.
4 comments:
Cute updates! love the snowman family! Your nieces and nephew are so cute! We enjoy seeing them every week at dance!
Those are adorable pictures! I especially love the first one of Lizzie--darling little snow monster!!!
I'm sure the snowmen are all gone now! Looks like Lizzy had fun though. See ya soon.
What sweet pictures of lizzie playing in the snow. I took the picture of her in her snowsuit. The color looks so good on her. Have a merry Christmas.
Post a Comment