This time of year makes me reflect on the opportunity of being a mom.
This is all because of a very special person in our lives - Lizzie's
birth mom, Debbie. She is an incredible woman with such selflessness.
She made a choice that changed our lives forever and we are so grateful
for her. We have an incredible relationship and open adoption. Lizzie
knows who she is and we have contact with her often. I am amazed at the
courage and faith that she has and that all birth moms must have. As we
are waiting for our next adoption we continually pray for birth moms out
there that are seeking answers.They give us hope and we look forward to
having that experience again. So please feel free to share this with
friends and family. And to all you birth moms out there. Thank-you!
1 comment:
I love this video. I have got to figure out how to connect this post to my blog.
Post a Comment