Saturday, June 2, 2012

Preschool Graduation 2012

My first year of preschool is now over. We had so much fun this past year. I have loved being home with Lizzie and being able to teach from home. My students were so great and I will miss them. Here are the six children I worked with (Anthony, Addy, Jaxson, Jace, Hyrum, and Bridger) Then there was Lizzie who decided she wasn't going to graduate and went and played on the swings the entire time. I made each of the kids a folder with their hand/foot print pages in it from each month. Then I gave each of them a fun twisty straw with kool aid so they could have a "KOOL" summer. We did a little program for the parents and grandparents and then had cupcakes and a drink. Now that summer is here I am taking a few days off and then I will begin planning for next year.




No comments: