Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SPRING BREAK HERE I COME!

Hooray! School is officially out for spring break as of today at 3:10. I am so excited to have a few days off. Koby was also able to take a few days off. He decided since it was my birthday tomorrow he would like to spend it with me and he is taking me to the Alaskan Inn up Ogden Canyon. YEAH! If it is not snowing (like it was today) we may even try to do a little hiking. We are also going to go visit some of our good friends in Salt Lake area and stay with them on Friday night. I can't believe how time has just flown this year with school. Before I know it school will be out for the summer and boy do I have a lot of things planned. I am already looking forward to planting my flowers in the yard and getting our garden in. Koby has also planted a bunch of trees to help shade the yard in the back. And of course there are walks with my friends, swimming, cookouts, family reunions, vacations, and all the other fun things that come with summer.

No comments: