I am a little late updating on my blog. Last weekend Koby and I went to the Montpelier KOA for the free camping night. It was a lot of fun. I guess it just got us jump started for the summer months of camping. Hopefully, though it will be a little warmer this summer than went we went last weekend. The wind blew and blew the first night and we couldn't even get our tinfoil dinners fixed because the fire wouldn't start. Luckily, the KOA camp people had a nice big fire built in the middle of the campground and they said we should just bring our dinners over and throw them in there. So we did. And they were done quickly.
On Saturday during the day we tried to do some fishing, but were not successful. I guess we will just stick to the pond in Smithfield that is well stocked. Saturday night was much better as far as weather. It was still a little cold, but we got dinner started earlier and even made smores. It is really fun to stay in the cabins, too. If you have never gone you should try it sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment