Monday, May 26, 2008
Only 4 more days!
Yes, I can finally see the end in view for the school year. I only have 4 more days left. YEAH! I am so excited for this year to be out of school and ready for summer. I think I am more excited this year because I get to get my nursery ready for our baby. It will be so fun. I have already started cleaning out the room and this summer I will paint it and get it all ready for when the baby is born. I think I am going to go lavendar. That seems like a nice soft color for a baby girl. I would also like to learn to make a baby rag quilt. This weekend my mom and sister and sister in law are coming. We are going to go shopping and I hope they have lots of ideas for me. Can't wait to see you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather,
That is so exciting, rag quilts are so cute, but a lot of work. Hope you guys have a great weekend. That sound so fun, a girls weekend.
Post a Comment