Sunday, June 1, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT!

Yes, that is right. The school year is officially over. I packed up my stuff on Friday and headed out the door of the school, not to return until next Fall. Koby and I decided I will go back next Fall until the baby is born and we see how things go. For now, this summer is going to just be lots of fun. We have a lot of fun things planned with family and friends. We also get to prepare for the baby to come. I am going to get the baby room painted and maybe make some blankets. I think that will keep me busy.
My mom and Lindsay and Jaimie came down this last weekend and we had a great time. We went shopping and best of all we had a foot zone done. If you have never tried one you should. It is really amazing. It is kind of hard to believe that the foot controls a lot of things in your body and can give you the energies that you need. It is always so fun to have my family visit and to have my mom and sisters to hang out with. I will have to keep you updated with my first week of summer!

1 comment:

BrandonKristin said...

YEAH I am so glad you are done with school. FREEDOM! We are really looking forward to next weekend to going camping....... yes, that will be awesome!