Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday!

I left Egin on Friday afternoon after visiting my family all week and brought my sister's kids home with me. Koby and I get to have them come stay every summer and we have a great time. This is what our day looked like on Friday. We got to the house about the time Koby got home from work. We then had some dinner and we were off to start our weekend out with a bang. I know Koby and I probably spoil them rotten and keep them hopping the whole time they are here, but they are pretty good nieces and nephews and we have a great time spoiling them. After dinner we loaded them in the car and went and did a little fishing. The kids thought it was pretty cool that we went to a place up in Preston called Johnson Reservoir since their last name was Johnson. The water was a little more mossy since the last time we had been there, but the fish were just a biting. Conner has really gotten good at his cast and fishing. We were pretty impressed. Johnson Reservoir is just loaded with blue gill. Conner caught a total of 6 and Malorie caught a total of 4. I think Conner caught the fattest of them all, and Malorie was pretty excited to know that she caught a rainbow trout and it was the longest. We usually don't see a lot of rainbow trout out there. So that was pretty awesome for her. She couldn't quit smiling. Kallie of course didn't want to try at all. She just liked looking at all of them when they reeled them in. The two of us just mostly did the watching. The weather was nice for us to just sit under a shade tree and watch.

No comments: