Friday, June 6, 2008
Is it ever going to stop raining?
OH, I am going so crazy being out of school, being home alone, and it just continues to rain nonstop. I have stayed inside all week and just about cleaned every corner possible. I mean deep spring cleaning. I am so ready to get out and go for a walk or do something with my friends. Usually once school gets out a group of us teachers and their kids are on the go during the week doing morning walks, hiking, going to the pool, or whatever. It has been a crazy start to the summer with all this rain. However, to look at the positive side my house has needed a good deep clean. Some people might even call it the nesting stage. I am so ready to get the clutter cleaned out and get ready for a baby. I think the first part of summer is so hard because you are so used to getting up every day and heading to work. Then summer comes and there is no routine. I know some of you working people are thinking - enjoy every minute of it atleast you don't have to go to work. Believe me I do. It just sometimes makes long days. But just think in exactly 3 months is when the baby is due, (not that I am counting down or anything) and then I will always stay busy and have no time to myself I am sure. Well, I guess I will go clean the oven or something. HA HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment