Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday!

Today we were off again with another fun day of events. We all got up and made breakfast and then we went to Logan to the celebration center. Conner really wanted to try out miniature golfing. So we went. At the celebration center there were lots of fun things for the kids to do. We first let them play on the playground equipment for awhile, then we all tried the golfing, then they rode a few fun rides inside. Conner and Malorie wanted to ride the frog hopper, Kallie wanted to ride the carousel ride and then there was Koby who wanted to try out the rock wall. So needless to say we had a lot of fun. As you can tell I am not in any of the pictures. I was mostly the photographer. After we did all the activities we decided to take a break and go get some lunch at the nearby McDonalds.
When we got home it was so hot we decided to turn on the sprinklers and let them run through them. They loved playing outside. And yes we did get the sunscreen on them many times during the day.
Later we ate dinner and then I took them to the fun Lewiston theater to the Horton Who movie. That is a really cute movie if you haven't seen it. They all really liked it. And then at last they came home, took baths, and were put to bed. I think we did better at getting them to bed tonight. Plus I think they were pretty tired from a full day of events. Tomorrow we will rest .

1 comment:

Nat and Justin said...

Hey Heather!
I just wanted to say congrats on the baby! That is so exciting! And I am loving the pictures of the kids - how fun you can do that with them every year! That's awesome! Hope you don't mind me lookin...:) Have a fun rest of the week with them!
Natalie