Here is the cute bedding I bought for the babies room. I am so excited to get it and start painting. I bought it for a really good buy on ebay for any of you who are looking for baby bedding. They have great buys. Most of the pieces shown come with it, except the 3 heart wall hangings, the lamp, and the mobile which is so cute, I might have to break down and buy it. I did buy the lamp along with the bedding. I know I will want a lamp in the room. I just couldn't resist. It all matches so cute. I am sure that is why they display it like this. Now I am excited to start painting. And I have a friend who is giving us their crib that they won't be using. Wow, it is all coming together. It will be here before we know it.Wednesday, June 4, 2008
I've got the baby bedding!
Here is the cute bedding I bought for the babies room. I am so excited to get it and start painting. I bought it for a really good buy on ebay for any of you who are looking for baby bedding. They have great buys. Most of the pieces shown come with it, except the 3 heart wall hangings, the lamp, and the mobile which is so cute, I might have to break down and buy it. I did buy the lamp along with the bedding. I know I will want a lamp in the room. I just couldn't resist. It all matches so cute. I am sure that is why they display it like this. Now I am excited to start painting. And I have a friend who is giving us their crib that they won't be using. Wow, it is all coming together. It will be here before we know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Heather, that is sooo darling! Oh I love it! Its so exciting! YEAH for babies!
All girl! How fun it must be to find and shop for a girl. Please take pics of the bedroom and post them on the blog so we can see how it turns out. Love ya guys!
That is so dang cute! I love the purple. It is just perfect for a cute little girl. Hope things are going good for you guys, hopefully we will see you sometime this summer. Let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment