Well, it's Friday, but Monday's coming soon. Is that a song? I think it might be. Anyway, the weekend is here and I don't have any plans other than Koby and I might go see a movie tonight and then it is Stake Conference this weekend. But come Monday, my summer really takes off with lots of activities and fun. I am going to go up home for a couple of days and stay with my parents and visit my siblings. We of course are going to have all kinds of fun. Just to name a few things we will be doing: babysitting Camri, scrapbooking with my sisters, mom, and aunt, helping some of them get up and going with their blogs, seeing all the nieces and nephews, attending their softball games, making baby blankets, going to lunch, etc. The list could go on and on. I will have to update you as the week goes on.
Then on Thursday I am going to be bringing back with me my 2 nephews and 2 nieces to come stay for a week with Koby and I. Boy are we in for a treat! They love to come stay because they get spoiled. They are usually pretty good though. We've only had 2 of them come before, but the others think they are getting big enough and so they want to come, too. We are going to have all kinds of fun. I have every day planned while they are down here. We love to go to the park, library, swimming, crafts, to get ice-cream, etc. Again you will have to visit back to see what we are doing.
Then on the 3rd of July the rest of my family is coming down for the holiday along with some of Koby's family and our friends. Needless to say we are going to have a house full. Or should I say a yard full. I told them they may have to pitch tents in the back yard. There is getting to be quite a few of us when we all get together. But we have got lots to look forward to with the holiday. We are going to be going to Bear Lake, firework shows, parades, picnics, car show, swimming, etc. See what I mean by summer is now beginning. It is officially here (even the weather is hot.) So let the fun begin!
2 comments:
you got the bloglist going...I am excited to see you on Monday! Have a great weekend.
Hope you have fun while you are here. I am really going to plan a craft day one of these days. But like you our summer is getting busier every week. Say hi to your family, maybe we will see you sometime while you are here!!!
Post a Comment