Wednesday, June 18, 2008


The last two days I decided to jump right in and get some projects done around the house. So I painted my laundry room which needed to be painted 4 years ago when we moved here but just never has got done. I am also going to paint the babies room, but I am just not sure how I want to do it yet. I am not sure whether to paint the walls lavendar or yellow? I don't want to overdo the purple of course. Or if I should just kind of leave them like they are which has both those colors in it. Any suggestions? Here are pictures of my laundry room before and after. It needed a good pick me up and a good cleaning.

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Wow what paint can do! The laundry room looks great. Suggestions on the nursery. . .having had yellow in my kitchen and in the "nursery" I say no go. I don't think you'll be over doing it if you do lavender, but if you are worried maybe do white with it. I sure loved how our bedroom turned out with doing brown and white. Maybe you could do lavender on bottom and white on top with a chair rail dividing the two or vise versa. Anyway, I think you should do lavender!

The Foster Bunch said...

The Laundry room looks great. I am all about color, so I think it would be cute with some, white, lavender, and yellow. I am not sure how to get all those colors, and make it look cute, but I know it will look cute what ever you do.

PoulsenPlayground said...

HI! Love your laundry room!! Looks good! I love purple, so you could never have to much!! :)