A LADY AT MY WORK MADE A STOCKING CAP AND SOME BOOTIES FOR LIZZIE. SHE SHOULD STAY NICE AND WARM. THE HAT DOESN'T COME DOWN OVER HER EARS BUT IT STILL LOOKS CUTE AND KEEPS HER HEAD WARM. THANKS KRISTY!
Lizzie looks really cute and warm. I can't wait to see her. I hope Lindsay can handle 2 babies for a couple of days. Little Camri might be jealous. Have a fun 2 days. Love, Mom
4 comments:
So cute I love it!! She is getting bigger and bigger. I loved the video of her smiling and cooing. This stage is so much fun. Enjoy!!
I'm so glad you found us!!! And this is such fantastic news. Lizzie is a lovie... Congrats. (Koby, she actually LOOKS like you in these pics!)
Lizzie looks really cute and warm. I can't wait to see her. I hope Lindsay can handle 2 babies for a couple of days. Little Camri might be jealous. Have a fun 2 days. Love, Mom
Hey there! I need your e-mail so I can add you to our blog reader list. (our blog is private now)
Send it to britallen@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment