Friday, March 20, 2009

6 month appointment

Lizzie had her 6 month checkup and shots on Wednesday. She really cried hard on this one. I had to blow in her face to help her breathe. I don't know if I like those shots. I want to cry right along with her. The nurse just stabs them in so fast one right after another. I know that is what they are suppose to do so that the pain is all over with quick. But man it is not fun. Lizzie is feeling much better today. She is also growing, just not at a fast pace. Here are the results and pictures.

6 months
Weight: 12.2 lbs.
Height: 23 inches
Head: 42 cm.
I think we are going to have a little petite one on our hands!
The pictures are when we were at the hospital, 2 months, 4 months, and 6 months.

6 comments:

Marsha said...

Those are great pictures! I know what you mean about the shots. Chris has to go in for his six months shots in less than a month, and I am not looking forward to it. At least then he is done until he is a year. That will be nice.

Poulsen Family said...

She is quite tiny, but it won't last long; soon enough she will be a toddler. Can't wait to see you guys next week!

johnandjana said...

She has definately grown.I am excited for next week. It will be an awesome weekend. See you soon.

Amanda said...

She is adorable! I hope her little legs are feeling better.

Angie Robison said...

She is a little one. Mine came out almost that size. I can't believe it has been 6 months.

Oakenfoldgrl said...

She is so cute! I hate the shots too, it breaks my heart. Sounds like her and Aja will be the tiny ones in the family. We are excited to see you guys this weekend!