Thursday, March 12, 2009

Swimsuit season just around the corner

I had been thinking that I need to get Lizzie a swimsuit for summer this year and also for when my family comes down in a couple of weeks. They are going to stay in a hotel when they come for the sealing and blessing and we thought we might go swim while they were staying there. Lizzie just loves the bathtub so why wouldn't she love a pool right? Well my dear friend Kim Winward who has been the sweetest when it comes to anything to do with Lizzie happened to have a swimsuit she thought for sure would fit her. Kim is always finding clothes and things to pass down to us. It may still be a little big on her in some areas, but I actually think it looks quite cute and Lizzie sure seems to like it. I think we are ready for the pool this year. What do you think? Thanks again Kim for everything. You are a great friend.

8 comments:

Jaimie said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe that she can hold her head up so well! Of course I haven't seen her for awhile, but still! Growing up! I can't wait to hold her! See you in a few weeks! :)

Poulsen Family said...

Pink and polka dots- what could be cuter? I can't wait for summer!

Patty said...

I can't believe she has so much hair! Perfect beach hair- for the perfect beach body.

johnandjana said...

She looks so cute in that swimsuit. Where are her socks? Ha Ha! It was a joke. She needs her flannels on because it is so cold.

Amanda said...

She looks so cute in her little swimsuit! Tell her Happy Birthday and have a fun weekend!

Oakenfoldgrl said...

What a cutie! I'm needing to fina Aja a swimsuit soon! I think Mitch is going into..I need to get Aja so and so overload! We will have to let them swim together this summer, they will have fun.

voleen.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Lizzie. What a special little cute you are in that swimsuit. That Dad and Mom will sure have fun teaching you how to swim. Another adventure in your life. Happy Happy Birthday.

Sarah said...

That swimsuit is adorable! I can't wait for warm weather to come. Lizzie is at my favorite baby age, I just love 6 months! See you in a few weeks.