The last two days however were beautiful. So Lizzie was in her short sleeves and I even got her hair into piggy tails. I know this isn't what most people blog about but I was pretty impressed with myself. She is a wiggly one and it wasn't easy, but her hair actually fit into pig tails. She also got a little sun the last day or two. I will have to be better at always getting the sunblock on. Her little nose got a little red when we were outside. She loves to be outside either in the swing or going on a stroller ride. Can't wait for more sunny days!
Friday, April 24, 2009
What will the weather be???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Love the piggie, so cute!! She is getting so big, isn't it amazing how fast they grow.
Too cute piggies! How fun that her hair is long enough to do that now. She looks so grown up.
She is so adorable. Enjoy her while she is still small. Chris is such a chunk, and it seems like we can't keep him in any size of clothes for very long. My little man practically looks like a toddler to me sometimes. :)
I love her pigtails! They are so cute. I have noticed how close she is to crawling...any day now! Its such an exciting time. Just be prepared for a whole new world!!
I love pigtails too. But it does mean she's getting older. Every stage brings something exciting. She's absolutely beautiful, Heather.
I love all the cute pics of her. I love her pigtails...We tried that on Camri but she doesn't leave them in to long before she is pulling them out!
Yeah...pigtails...that is a fun stage! I love her picture at the end of the day too! We all feel like that sometimes...I wish I was as cute as her when I felt like that!
The piggies are adorable and I can't believe how good she sits up and plays with her toys. Her little nose and cheeks look pretty rosie. Pack the sunscreen with you now. It makes for a long day when you shop after work huh!
The piggies are so, so cute! How fun to do little girl hair! I can't believe how big she is getting!
What a cute little piggie. Heather just don't get stress out for she can feel it too. She is thinking oh that mom is trying to hard and she needs to sit down and we have a drink together don't you think?
she is so cute and getting so big. Wow. I know those days you are talking about, when you can't get them in bed fast enough! And one of you might end up in a time out, usually its me.
Post a Comment