Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cupcakes, Pictures, Corn Maze and pumpkin walk

The other day I made some Halloween cupcakes to take to a family that just had a baby. As I was trying to get the cupcakes iced Lizzie thought she needed to be part of it so that is what we did. I stuck her in her highchair and gave her one (icing and all). WHAT A MESS, but oh well she loved every minute of it. Isn't Halloween so fun? On Friday night after we got Lizzie to bed, Koby and I decided we needed to get out and go on a little date. We haven't been on a date without Lizzie for quite awhile. We called a babysitter at 8:30 that night and headed over to the corn maze in North Logan. It was a lot of fun other than it started to rain when we were in the middle of it. The ground became quite muddy and yucky, but we survived and got out alive without being too frightened by those that were haunting it.

On Saturday we went over and got Lizzie's 1 year old pictures taken finally. I had been wanting to do this for quite some time, but just never could get time to go do it. They turned out so so cute and of course it was hard to choose which ones to get. Here are a few I will share with you for now. Isn't she so adorable? I know I am a little proud mommy. I will have to share more later with all of you.
After the pictures we took Lizzie over to the annual pumpkin walk in North Logan. She really liked it this year. She loved seeing all the fun ideas with the pumpkins. Here are a few pictures we took of the afternoon.
The Keeblers making cookies. This was a really cute one.

Lizzie didn't know what to think of these two all dressed up!

Then of course we had to do the usual head shot figurines. Here is Koby being the magnificent GENIE off of Aladdin.
Then we have the next baby Harry Potter.
and Mother Harry Potter.

All in all we had a pretty fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

Alyson said...

What adorable pictures!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Halloween is fun! I love that pumpkin walk! Her one year pictures are so stinkin' cute! I hope there is a picture coming my way!

The Foster Bunch said...

The picture's are so cute! I love Halloween when you have kids they just seem to enjoy it so much.

robcallfamily said...

That pumpkin walk looks way fun, we will have to go to that next year. I absolutely love the pics of Lizzie...they all turned out. How did you ever choose?

johnandjana said...

All of those 41 pictures on the e-mail are so cute. No wonder you had a hard time choosing. Ut looks like you had so much fun on Saturday. I would love to see that Pumpkin Walk.

Sarah said...

Love the cute pictures of Lizzie. Those little red shoes are so adorable... I want a pair! We can't wait to see Halloween pictures.

voleen.blogspot.com said...

What a joy she is in your lives. The cupcake looks mighty good.I can't believe that those dressed up didn't scare her.Then those pictures of her are so darn cute!
Happy Halloween