Pooh Bear~ thanks for coming to visit us while you were up in Idaho! It was nice of you to bring Lizzie by. We enjoyed it. Thanks for posting lots of pics and videos so we can keep close to her growing up. I love your choice of music too, always makes me happy and teary-eyed!
I am such a shoe girl. Unfortunately I have passed it onto Emorie because everytime we walk into a store she announces "mom..I need new shoes" I hope she forgets these habits as a teenager.
What a sweet little lady your right. Isn't it fun in dressing her up so cute. Boy mom wait until later when she becomes a teenager. The shoes makes the outfit and what a model. I to enjoy all the pictures you take of her. Each day I can't hardly wait to see what you have put on your blog. Keep them coming.
Adorable! My little Meg had a dress with that EXACT pattern when she was 2 years old! I loved it! Can you believe how quickly a year can pass... and then you wonder what you ever did before they came! You are a wonderful mother!
8 comments:
Pooh Bear~ thanks for coming to visit us while you were up in Idaho! It was nice of you to bring Lizzie by. We enjoyed it. Thanks for posting lots of pics and videos so we can keep close to her growing up. I love your choice of music too, always makes me happy and teary-eyed!
She looks like a little lady. She is so adorable. I love all the fun pics! It was awesome to have you guys up here.
I LOVE her shoes! She looks so cute!
I am such a shoe girl. Unfortunately I have passed it onto Emorie because everytime we walk into a store she announces "mom..I need new shoes" I hope she forgets these habits as a teenager.
What a cute little outfit for such a fine little lady! Heather she is adorable!
I want a pair of those shoes for myself! She is so darling!
What a sweet little lady your right. Isn't it fun in dressing her up so cute. Boy mom wait until later when she becomes a teenager.
The shoes makes the outfit and what a model. I to enjoy all the pictures you take of her. Each day I can't hardly wait to see what you have put on your blog. Keep them coming.
Loved the pictures in that outfit! She looks more grown up! I had fun spending time with you while you were in Idaho!
Adorable! My little Meg had a dress with that EXACT pattern when she was 2 years old! I loved it! Can you believe how quickly a year can pass... and then you wonder what you ever did before they came! You are a wonderful mother!
Post a Comment