We were putting out the Halloween decorations this weekend and Lizzie thought it was just so much fun. We have this skeleton man that sings and dances and Lizzie always wants to push the button and play with it. Here she is dancing with the skeleton. A friend of ours also borrowed us some sign language movies that Lizzie loves to watch. She has figured out how to sign bird to us. SHE JUST LOVES BIRDS YOU KNOW! Every time we are out side she will sign bird to us because she wants to see the birds in the sky. ENJOY!
This is also the latest on her walking. The other day she just started pushing the high chair around. She was doing pretty good with it and walking. So I got the camera out to get it on video. Not exactly what I thought I would capture, but I guess you never know what she is going to do. I can't help but laugh every time I watch this one. You are also going to have to turn your head to watch it. I couldn't get it the right direction.
2 comments:
We have been thinking about trying sign language with Chris, but I don't know what is a good resource to use for it. What do you use with Lizzy?
Those are pretty dang cute. Now I see why she always wanted to push our chairs around. Glad you got home safe and sound. Love ya!
Post a Comment