Saturday, September 26, 2009

OVER THE HILL!

Koby went over the hill last weekend and we are just now getting it posted. We didn't do a whole lot for his birthday, but we did do black balloons and a few decorations. I was hoping to have a surprise party for him, but it didn't end up turning out. On his birthday his parents came down and we had a little celebration. I didn't bake a cake because we were all caked out from Lizzie's birthday the week before. So intead I just frosted oreos that spelled out over the hill. On Saturday night we did meet some of our good friends Blake and Kim for dinner in Logan. We went to Cafe Sabor and they made sure to make a big deal out of Koby's birthday. They had the waitor come out and sing to him and he had to wear a big birthday sombrero. And then we had fried ice-cream. Pretty good stuff if you ask me! I didn't get any pictures of Koby in the sombrero because I didn't have my camera with me, but here are a couple of pictures from the day of his birthday.
Koby opening his presents.

2 comments:

johnandjana said...

Looks like you had a fun day. The other side of the hill isn't too bad Koby. Just love every day. It's okay.

robcallfamily said...

Happy birthday Koby! We hope you enjoyed your day. I like your over the hill OREOS!? :)