Monday, December 28, 2009
HOW I HATE THE COLD!
Christmas was a lot of fun this year. We had a good time and enjoyed lots of family time with Koby's family. I will have to post more about it later with some pictures. For now I am putting to good use the snuggie my mother bought me for Christmas. We woke up this morning to no heat and no hot water. What a great mix right? We are still waiting for the heater guys to come fix our furnace. Lizzie and I are just trying to stay warm by snuggling in blankets and watching movies. Thankfully we have a little electric fireplace we have placed right in the room near us. And hopefully it won't be long before are furnace is up and running. You don't realize how much you appreciate your furnace until you don't have one that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a bummer! Hope it gets fixed soon.
I'm glad I bought you a snuggie! How come no hot water either? I sure hope you get them all fixed real soon. Keep bundled up and snuggle a lot.
That totally STINKS!! So sorry. Hope that it is up and running now.
The other day Emorie randomly asked "Where is baby Lizzie?"...so we will have to stop by and see her when we come out there next time.
Good thing for the snugglie! Hope things are working now. What are you doing over your break?
Post a Comment