Not only does it look a lot like winter around here it feels like winter. The weather has been so cold that this morning we woke up and our pipes were frozen. We had no hot water all morning. We just barely got hot water around 2:30 this afternoon. Talk about COLD! I was excited to see that we were going to get a white Christmas but I was not looking forward to the FREEZING temperatures. Here are a few things you will see around our house when winter sets in.

All bundled up ready to face the COLD!

DO I HAVE TO GO OUT MOM!

Staying in and watching lots of movies and of course eating POPCORN!


Even Lizzie loves it!

So adorable in her little nightgown!

Then just yesterday this is what I find....Getting into the Christmas tree! Oh this is going to be so much fun this year! Atleast I know better than to put the wrapped presents under the tree. She would probably have them all unwrapped before Christmas.


One of the many faces we see around here on a daily basis.

Another fun thing that has happened around here just in the past week or so is that Lizzie has started to walk. She has been so excited about it and has taken her first steps. She still has not taken right off and prefers to crawl, but we have seen her walk a few steps. It is so exciting!!! I will try to get it on video when she really gets going.
5 comments:
Fun Times with the tree! I hope she doesn't pull it down. Her nightgown is so cute and that looks like so much fun just staying in and having popcorn. We might have to do that tonight with Trev's kids.
Lizzie will be walking all over when I see her next week- how fun!
Bummer about the frozen pipes- better leave them dripping tonight.
She is so ADORABLE! Love it! I can't believe how grown up she looks. They grow up so fast, but every stage is so much fun.
Love her nightgown! Really love your family picture at the top! Sorry about the pipes! Yeah...she took some steps! She will probably be cruisin' when we see her in a week and a half! Can't wait to see you again!
Cute family pic!! It looks fun at your house! Lizzy is cute as ever and growing fast!
Post a Comment