That is right I got a new calling yesterday at church. I am now the nursery leader in our ward. I am so excited and think it will be lots of fun. Any of you that have had the experience of being a nursery leader are probably saying good luck with that one. I know it is not a well liked position for some, but I am actually way excited. Maybe in another couple of months I will think different who knows. I am looking for fun ideas if any of you would like to share some. Thanks!
6 comments:
You will be an awesome nursery leader! Good luck with your new calling.
You will love nursery! It is too bad people don't enjoy this calling! It is amazing to me to watch these little ones point to pictures of Jesus and begin learning Primary songs! It is a fun calling, and it is fun to watch "your nursery kids" (the kids you are over) grow up and remember their little personalities in nursery.
Way to go! That was the calling I most recently had before Sam was born. I really enjoyed it! I got some great ideas from sugardoodle.net and anything from Primary Partners (you can get nursery related books and cd's at Deseret Book) is good. Good luck and have fun!!
You will be excellent at being the nursery leader and Lizzie will love having her Mommy in there. Good luck and have lots of fun. Hopefully you have some extra help.
I loved nursery for the first year and a half! :) Just have fun with it! ~Jaimie
I didn't realize how important nursery was until my kids went. They have retained so much from nursery-- songs, folding their arms, etc. I agree with everyone else. You will be fabulous.
Post a Comment