It has been like Christmas again here at our house. Our good friend was cleaning out her toy room and getting rid of her girls' kitchen set that they no longer played with and asked us if Lizzie would like it. Of course we said "YES!" Lizzie loves to play in all my pots and pans in the kitchen and pretends she is cooking and helping mom all the time. So instead of dropping the 3 piece kitchen set off at Deseret Industries we got to bring it home for her. Koby had brought it in the house after Lizzie had already gone to sleep so the next morning she woke up and thought "SANTA" had come again. She has loved every minute of it. Thanks so much Kim! Lizzie is now a little chef with her little apron and hot pad ready to go. She is always mixing up some bread or cookies or soup or whatever it is she wants for the day. So if you stop by and she tries to feed you something just nod your head and pretend it tastes delicious.
5 comments:
I will be over for dinner soon! That is a cute kitchen!
What a cute little kitchen. I bet her food is delicious!
What little cutie pie! I'll bet she makes some great pies too.;)
The kitchen is so cute! I got to see it this weekend and Lizzie loves it!
What a cute little chef!! I'll take some brownies!! :)
Post a Comment