Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine Cookies!!!

I just love making sugar cookies around the holidays and it is so fun to do it with my daughter. We now have her a rolling pin just her size and she thinks it is so great. We just give her a handful of dough and she can do whatever she wants with it. It usually doesn't turn into a cookie of any sort that we really bake, but she has fun and that is all that matters. Now if I could just get her to quit eating the dough.....she is quite the face puller.
Enjoying a cookie when it was all cooked and decorated.
And boy did they taste good!

3 comments:

robcallfamily said...

Lizzie you made that look so fun...we are going to have to make some tomorrow!!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Those look yummy! We love making Valentine cookies too!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

How fun making cookies with Lizzie.I so enjoy seeing your blog's in how you do things like that with your little daughter. All so the picture's are so cute.