Monday, March 28, 2011

A Day We Always Remember....

Today is a day we always like to remember and celebrate and give thanks as we became a forever family. 2 years ago we had the opportunity to take our little girl Elizabeth and have her sealed to us. Koby also blessed her following the sealing. She was so happy and looked beautiful. It was a remarkable spring day shared with lots of family and friends. We continually pray and thank our Heavenly Father for the wonderful blessing of adoption and how it has strengthened our testimony and helped us create a family. We definitely have been blessed and have lots to be thankful for and look forward to hopefully adding to our family once again.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

This makes me happy! I know just how how special this day is! What a beautiful family!

johnandjana said...

I remember that day when I got to bring little Lizzie into you at the temple. It was a very happy day! It still brings tears to my eyes. We love all of you very much.

Erin said...

Such a wonderful day to remember!