a toddler finds a pen? This is what happens when my toddler finds a pen! I knew she had to be up to something when she was so quiet playing in the other room. Luckily we were able to get most of it scrubbed off after a bath or two.
Both of my girls have done the same things at least once. I am usually grateful that it stayed on them and not the walls, chairs, etc. That can be worse. Lizzie is so adorable!
My 4 year old is still doing this. Let me advise: rid the house of markers and fingernail polish. Your carpet/bedspread/stuffed animals/walls will thank you.
2 comments:
Both of my girls have done the same things at least once. I am usually grateful that it stayed on them and not the walls, chairs, etc. That can be worse. Lizzie is so adorable!
My 4 year old is still doing this. Let me advise: rid the house of markers and fingernail polish. Your carpet/bedspread/stuffed animals/walls will thank you.
Post a Comment