Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Preschool

My family room has officially been partly taken over with a preschool. We started preschool about 3 weeks ago and I am really enjoying it. I started the year off with an open house for all the kids and parents. We had a scavenger hunt and made a craft and had a fun silly snack. The kids are so great and so fun to work with. We have been able to do so many fun projects and singing and games. Who would have thought school could be so fun? Don't get me wrong it is a lot of work...especially all the preparations. I have always enjoyed teaching, but I am really enjoying the freedom to do what I want. If anyone has great ideas they want to share. I am always open to new ideas. Thanks! And a BIG thanks to my family and friends that helped me get everything ready for this school year.

5 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

It looks so cute all finished! I like the finished coconut tree. It all looks great! I am so glad you get to do this and be home with Lizzie. Just think...next year will be much more simple because you have all of the ideas put together this year. I will have to send you all of the preschool ideas our group is doing. There have been some really fun things!

Alyson said...

I'm so excited for you to do this! The space looks so fun for preschool! I bet you are loving the freedom ;)

BrandonKristin said...

it looks so great! You will do so awesome.

Angie Robison said...

It looks great. WOW is all I can say. It sounds tiring but I'm excited you get to stay home with Lizzie:)

Annette said...

Looks way fun!