For Valentine's Day this year we decided to do some fun things. We started our morning off with cinnamon roll hearts. Lizzie helped me make them. Straight from the can and just curl them so they look like hearts. It was so easy and wonderful! Then we had some fresh fruit and scrambled eggs to go with them.
I even added some fun heart confetti to the table. Lizzie thought it was so fun! She said it was like she was a princess.
And then at lunch I cut her sandwich into a heart. She loved this because it pretty much cut off all the crust which she doesn't care for anyway.
Later after our fun preschool Valentine party, I put together a scavenger hunt for her. She loves games like this. I read the clues and she went and looked where to find the next one. At the end she found her Valentine treasure. Some stickers, a cute bag, a little purse tablet, some candy, and a new strawberry shortcake movie. I love doing fun things like this and I love how excited Lizzie gets over it.
We also decorated our doorway with fun hearts that hung down and tried to make our home feel more like Valentine's.
Later this night I met Koby after work and went to the Banff Film Festival with him at Utah State. Hope you had a fun day also.
2 comments:
How cute. You guys had a very fun Valentines.
Fun Valentines ideas! Lizzie is lucky to have such a sweet mom!
Post a Comment