Friday, July 12, 2013

4th of July

We love the 4th of July. This year I decided to run my first 5K that morning. It was a goal I had that I was determined to do. I ran it with my friend Sid. It was not easy but well worth the reward of doing it.  It is also a tradition for us to do our little town parade and then go down to the city park and join in on some of the festivities. Lizzie loves getting hosed down by the fire truck and then there are the bounce houses and other vendor booths to check out. This year Debbie joined up with us later that afternoon and brought some fireworks and had a cookout with us. Then it is always a tradition to join in on the cache valley cruise in over the 4th of July weekend. This year Koby decided to be a part of the club and  so we had the opportunity to do lots of fun things. We went to the sock hop that night and Lizzie loved dancing around. We also went to the Pat Benetar concert and to the cruise in parade.
At the parade with Abby
  Getting cooled off with the firehose!
 enjoying some patriotic jello she made and doing some sparklers
 The sock hop
 
 dancing with her daddy
 The car show parade with cousin Max. 
 
 Uncle Christopher driving Russ's old truck.
 Definitely a fun filled weekend.

No comments: