Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas fun!

Earlier this week on Monday night we finally got all our Christmas stuff out and our tree up and the ornaments on it. We even got a few presents wrapped and put under the tree. We decided this would be a great FHE activity. After we got it all finished we put Lizzie in her Christmas jammies and sat out by the tree all lit up and the fire going and we read a fun Christmas story to her. I know she is still pretty little and probably doesn't know what we were even doing, but it was fun for Koby and I to sit under the tree and read her stories. It didn't take her long and she was sound asleep. I think the warmth of the fire made her really sleepy. I just love Christmas time and the joy it brings!

4 comments:

robcallfamily said...

that is so fun! I love christmas time too and the joy it brings! That is awesome that you got to go to temple square. I love the cute bow in her hair! We cant wait to see you guys!

Brett and Tiffany said...

REading to her while she is young is great! We will get to see you soon!

Lyman Family said...

Isn't it fun to have a little one to share the holidays with? Enjoy her littleness now--next year she'll be taking all of the decorations down as soon as you get them up!

johnandjana said...

Can't wait to see you in a couple of days. that is so fun that you read to her. I'm sure she loved it.