Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Happy Little Girl!

Here is our Happy (not so Little) girl. I can't believe she is already 3 months old. She is growing so fast and getting bigger every morning we wake up. It is like she grows through the night. HA HA! Koby and I think she just gets cuter every day and we see more and more of her little personality coming out. She is now smiling all the time and even giggling once and awhile.
I am so excited I only have 2 more school days left of working full time at school and then home for Christmas to see everyone. After Christmas I will only be working part time so I will get more time to spend with my baby. Lizzie and I will be heading home on Friday this week and staying until Christmas. Koby will join us on Christmas Eve once he finishes work next week. Only 2 more days and then the fun will begin. Can't wait to see everyone!
For FHE this last week we decided to get all bundled up and take our neighbors some cookies for Christmas. It was pretty cold outside so we made sure we were nice and warm. We put Lizzie in the baby bjorn and put blankets and coats around her. She went right to sleep once she was snuggled all in her little "pouch." Thanks Linds for the cute little hat. It kept her nice and warm and will all winter I am sure.
What a cute little bundle!

8 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

What a smiley little thing! She is so darn cute! I am excited you get to be home more often with her- I bet you can't wait. I know you guys will have the best Christmas ever!

robcallfamily said...

Oh I just want to squeeze her! I cant wait to see you guys tomorrow! I am very anxious! Sorry i couldnt get anything to work out as far as rides!

PoulsenPlayground said...

OH How cute is she!! We can't wait to see her! She has changed so much! We are excited to see you too! :) See ya tomorrow!!
WOO-HOO!!!!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

What a little doll can't wait to see her and hold her. That Mom and Dad has sure been doing right by her the way she is growing. What a speical Christmas gift.
Be careful come tomorrow on the roads.

The Conrad Family said...

What a darling little smile she has...it lights up her whole face! I am so happy for you guys! Hope you enjoy your first Christmas as a family together!

Alyson said...

Hey Heather! Ya know that book I borrowed you on Friday, the Mary Engelbreit ABC Christmas one? Well, I was just in Seagull Book and they have it for $2.99. Good price, super cute book. Just thought you'd want to know. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

paulak said...

She is beautiful. Christmas is so great with little ones, We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Brett and Tiffany said...

When you came she just loved to smile. Everyone can tell she is us usually happy.She just kept on smiling at me. She is so cute

Love
Malorie