Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Party!

4 comments:

robcallfamily said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am looking forward to our Christmas parties!

Anonymous said...

Your little sweetie is so beautiful. I found your blog when I was peeking at the Lyman's blog. Fun to see what you are up to and how cute your family is!

Ang

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was going to tell you... I noticed on your description page that you love children's books. There is a lady in North Logan that is having a big childrens book sale at her home. If you haven't heard about her, email me and I'll forward Erin's email to you about her. The sale is tomorrow and Saturday. Her books are so great and so cheap.

Ang
tacobelnap@msn.com

johnandjana said...

Little Lizzie looks so sweet in all of her pictures. I think she really enjoyed the holiday. I can't wait for you to come and for all of our parties.