I can't believe that Lizzie is now 18 months old. We had to go in for her vaccinations earlier this week. I just hate when they have to give them shots. She is still just a tiny little thing and I think she always will be when it comes to her weight. She only weighs 18.8 pounds and is 28 inches long, but healthy and doing well.
A year ago yesterday, we had the chance to finalize our adoption of Lizzie. It was a beautiful day and a day that I will always remember. I remember the beautiful pink dress she wore and how adorable she looked on this day. I remember how happy we all were and the excitement of it all. The judge was great and made us all feel at ease. He played with Lizzie and made her laugh when it was all over with. Judge Allen said he loves to see families come together in the court room and was honored to do this for us.
Definitely a day of rememberance.
Lizzie in her car seat all ready to go to court.
Us with the Judge
Judge Allen making Lizzie laugh.
After it was all over with outside the court house. What a great day!
After it was all over with outside the court house. What a great day!
3 comments:
That is awesome! We sure love little Lizzie! What an awesome blessing to have her a part of our family!
Lizzie is just as lucky as you two are to have each other! You make a cute little family...and well, her height...you can't expect her to be too tall...she has a short mom...YOU! Haha!
oh my gosh, I can't believe it was a year ago. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!
Post a Comment