Thursday, March 11, 2010
Spring...is it really coming?
Spring is finally coming. I am so excited. And then after Spring comes Summer. I am already trying to get my summer planned with lots of fun activities. I am just counting down the days to finish the school year and stay home with Lizzie and have fun this summer. I just love the warm weather. This year it will be so fun because Lizzie will be that much older and we will be able to do so many fun things. Already she loves being outside. The other day Koby got the bike out and pulled her in the bike trailer. Needless to say when she returned she was covered in mud ... (yes, another sign of Spring) But she didn't care she grinned ear to ear. Koby said he hit a puddle and didn't realize what it would do to her riding behind him. The plastic cover wasn't down because he was letting her have some fresh air he said. They had a good time though. As Spring and Summer are approaching what are some fun things you do with your family and kids? I think I might start a playgroup with some of my friends and their kids so I would like some ideas to add to my list of fun things to do. We are just so excited for walks, bike rides, playing on the swings, swimming in the pool, and so on. HAPPY SPRING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think we are all wanting Spring to come. Way to look on the positive side. I'm kind of a downer!
Did you get a picture of Lizzie all covered in mud?
Playgroups are FUN!!! You could meet once a week at a park for lunch and let the kids play or put one person in charge each week and let them plan the activity! So many fun things to do!
such a good time! We have been walking every day this week and it just keeps getting warmer!! Lizzy just gets cuter by the day!
It's so interesting how long it takes for spring to come in Utah. It happens here (literally) overnight. Two days ago it was freezing, today we turned on our air conditioning and all the flowers started to bloom.
Some of our favorites are jumping on the tramp, bike rides, and sidewalk chalk. My kids could do those things everyday and be happy. Just warm weather makes anything fun!!
What a disappointment there wasn't a picture of lizzie covered with mud. I hope you got one.Those are what I look forward to seeing on your blog.
Post a Comment