Wednesday, May 12, 2010

20 months!

20 months old today and such a little charmer! Koby and I just laugh at her every day with all the new discoveries she makes. A couple of days ago I decided that it would be fun to make cookies. Anytime I am in the kitchen trying to make dinner or do something I always have a little one hanging onto my leg. It is so hard sometimes to get anything done. So I decided this time to clear a spot on the counter and set her up there with me so she could see what was going on. She loved it! She laughed when I would put something into the bosch and turn it on to stir the cookies. Then she wanted to help pour the stuff in and turn the knob. She thought it was great! We had so much fun. I think we will be making cookies more often. And it is so funny how she says the work cookie. It is "ook" in her words.
Later that night she got a big serving spoon and a bowl and was pretending to mix stuff and then feed it to her dad. She would lick the spoon and act like she was eating whatever was in there. She has quite the imagination. We are so greatful for such a special little girl. We look forward to the new things we learn from her every day. Happy 20 month Birthday!

3 comments:

voleen.blogspot.com said...

Before you know it she will be the cook. But waring your high heels beats the cake before she is even two years old. What a bundle of joy.

Patty said...

You two are wonderful and doting parents. Lizzie is so lucky to have you! She is growing up so fast!

johnandjana said...

I can't believe she is that old. I bet she loved making and eating the cookies. How fun for both of you.