I am finally getting caught up on my blog from the past week or two and posting what has been happening around here. I guess that is what a person can do when it is May and is currently snowing outside.
Last Friday night we decided to just stay home and have a little party night. We got a Papa Murphey's Pizza and stuck it in the oven and rented a couple of movies. It was so fun. I couldn't believe how Lizzie just loved it. We put a blanket on the floor, ate our pizza, and turned on the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakel. She sat and watched the entire thing and laughed through it. Koby and I were getting a kick out of watching her. She would dance along with the music on the movie and everything. Here are some fun pictures from the night. 
Look mom I cleaned my plate...
Just not my face!
Oh, what a fun time we had!
2 comments:
Love that sweet face!!
oh my! Look at her beautiful eyes and lashes!! Adorable.
Post a Comment