A little over a week ago we were headed down to Bountiful to a gathering with some of my old roommates from Ricks College. On the way we decided to stop off in Ogden and take Lizzie to the Children's Treehouse Museum. I had never taken her there and I wasn't sure if she would like it or not. Boy was I amazed at how much fun she could have. Koby and I couldn't keep up with her. She just kept on running from one thing to another. There was just too much to do I guess for such a little mind. As you will see she was so busy she hardly ever looked up for a picture. And by the end her hair was so wild and sticking out all over.

This was her favorite....to climb up on the fire truck and dress up.

She also really like the music stuff.


Here are some of my roommates and friends from Ricks that got together that night. Thanks Jen for the fun time and for always making it a point to still get us together. It is so fun to see everyone and their families and to catch up on each other's lives.

4 comments:
Wow that meuseum looks way fun! Also that is awesome with your old roomies...I havent seen Kari forever. I still want to set Jen up if things dont work out!
Glad you had fun with your roommates! Fun to see them all in the pictures!! We will have to try that museum sometime! Thanks again for letting my kids come down and spend some time with your family! they love it!
bYour roommates look good. Jen looks so different to me though. That is fun that you get to do that. Lizzie looks like she had a great time at the museum. Who are the guys in the picture?
Mom...the guys are Aaron and Ryan. They both lived across the street from us (the Clark boys). You might remember them. Aaron is married to Candi and Jen keeps in contact with Ryan so she invited him as well.
Post a Comment