Thursday, September 2, 2010

Always up to something

One of Lizzie's favorite things to do recently is go into the bathroom and get into the toilet paper. She either unrolls as much as she can before I catch her or breaks it off and stuffs it in the toilet. Then she says to me "Potty." Does this mean we are ready to potty train? I don't know but I am hoping it is not too far off. She also likes to take the toilet paper and pretend she is squishing spiders or bugs with it. I think she has been watching me or should I say daddy doing this.
She can also be quite entertaining. This could be Lizzie one minute and then.....
we have this! Yes I think we have a pretty active toddler that may need a helmet or a gymnastic mat placed under her everywhere we go. So far no broken bones, but a few close calls and some pretty crazy stunts if you ask me. For some reason we have a hard time keeping her feet on the ground. The other day in the middle of Sacrament she wanted to do this same thing on the church bench so up went the feet and down come the dress. We had a little talk after that. Not sure she understood the whole talk of "there is a time and a place for things" like this. And church was not one of them.

3 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

You will have to put that little monkeyin gymnastics when she gets a little older. She will show the teachers a thing or two!

Brett and Tiffany said...

p.s. I just read your adoption profile and it is wonderful! You two are super parents and we pray that you will get to add to your family soon!

johnandjana said...

WHAT A LITTLE STINKER. YOU MIGHT TRY POTTY TRAINING. SHE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.