You can't help but smile when you see that little one in action! I am glad she likes corn...it's like a treat in the summertime! Happy birthday Lizzie! We have your present when you come to Idaho next! Wish we could be there for your birthday!
The picture of she eating her corn didn't load are something for it doesn't show. Please send it again so we can enjoy how she eats her corn. It's blank.
5 comments:
She is super adorable!!
How cute! She loved her corn. Hopefully we will get some of that corn huh! See you in a couple of days.
You can't help but smile when you see that little one in action! I am glad she likes corn...it's like a treat in the summertime! Happy birthday Lizzie! We have your present when you come to Idaho next! Wish we could be there for your birthday!
That is so cute!!I could not help but smile. We hope she has a very Happy Birthday!!!!!
The picture of she eating her corn didn't load are something for it doesn't show. Please send it again so we can enjoy how she eats her corn. It's blank.
Post a Comment