We have a pet! And yes it is another bunny. We will see how we do with this one. Not sure if his name is Buddy or Ears. Lizzie keeps calling him both. I am sure watching the video at the end will help you get a better idea of Lizzie and all of her excitement. At first she is not sure if she was ready to touch it and kept saying "He's kinda scared!" but I think she was a little nervous about it, too. Hope you enjoy the pictures! Lizzie also really wanted to get in the cage with it...I don't like the idea so much....so her dad carried the rabbit to her playhouse and let it run in there with her for awhile so that it didn't get away. We both liked that idea!
5 comments:
How cute. I think it should just live in the play house. Lizzie would have so much fun with that.
This is ADORABLE! I love her little voice.
How fun! Can't wait to meet the bunny this weekend!
I think Lizzie loves Ears! That is really cute. I hope he doesn't run away like the last one.
oh this brings back memories of Rob and your last bunny! haha!
Post a Comment