Before I forget. I wanted to write down a few of Lizzie's FAVORITES at this point in her life at age 4.
Color: blue
Food: hot dogs or spaghetti
Snack: Gold Fish
Treat: skittles
Pastime: playing house with her dolls and stuffed animals
Indoor Activity: play doh
Outdoor Activity: the sandbox
Song: Once there was a seed
Sport: wrestling her daddy
Movie: Space Chimps or Pinocchio
Candy: suckers
Animal: dog or horse
Toy: Jessie doll or her dinosaurs
Place to go: Grandma's house
4 years ago who would have known that I would be so blessed to be this little girl's mother. I just love this little girl with all my heart. She is so adorable and brings me so much happiness. She has such a great imagination and creates play on her own so well. As we pray every night that another baby will soon arrive into our home I know one day she will be able to hold a little one and sing this song to them.
1 comment:
oh how sweet. I can't quit crying. i can't wait for the day she gets to rock her baby brother or sister too.
Post a Comment