Thursday, October 25, 2012

The things we learn from Preschool

 We had some fun this last week talking about pumpkins. We got to clean out the inside of a pumpkin and count seeds. We also decorated our little pumpkins with stickers. Here is Lizzie with her friend Karson. 
 Sometimes you don't realize what the children are picking up on at preschool. After seeing this I have learned that my child is watching me very closely. I walk into the room to find that she has all her dinosaurs lined up sitting on their spots and she is being the teacher asking them, "what is this letter?" Then she decided to read them a book. It was so cute to see how she was trying to hold the book so they could all see it. And that she made herself a stool to sit on by tipping the garbage can upside down. She is quite observant and I love how her little mind works.
 
 
However, this is not something she sees me doing but that she does quite regularly. Climbing up to get on the counters. She is always getting into the snack cupboard and I tease her that we are going to have to put a lock on it.

2 comments:

robcallfamily said...

What a cutie! It is crazy how much they really soak in isnt it!

johnandjana said...

I just had to smile and laugh when I seen this. Oh my, she is actually being the teacher just like you. I love it!