Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 I have a lot to catch up on. Thanksgiving was spent with Koby's side of the family. Lizzie had a great time  spending some time with 2 of her cousins Bailey and Bethany that we don't see very often. Thanksgiving dinner was super as always and very filling. Koby ended up having to be on call this day and weekend so he actually missed out on the dinner and ended up eating at the hospital. He did get some pie later and some leftovers. Leon and Betty also joined us this year for Thanksgiving dinner. I love the holidays when you can be with family. 
 Over the weekend we made a gingerbread house and of course baked lots of goodies. We didn't go hungry that is for sure. Here is Lizzie enjoying a little frosting. 
 Bethany and Lizzie making the trees.

I also took Bailey shopping on Black Friday. We had so much fun. It was her first time every going and she loved it. However, I didn't get a picture of all of our shopping.

No comments: