Monday, April 29, 2013

Lizzie dances

 This is Lizzie's first year of trying dance. She was so excited to wear her costume and had the chance to perform this last week. Here she is with some of her friends. 
 This last week they danced at a retirement home for practice. They don't do the recital for a couple more weeks, but this gave me a glimpse of what she has been doing with dance. This is the cowgirl dance she tells me they have been doing. I get such a giggle out of it. It seems to me she might just be one step behind the others!!! But at least she went out and actually performed. I was a little nervous and not sure if she was going to do it because her friends all tell me that at dance class she really doesn't dance. I have to remind them that we all learn at different stages and this is her first time. I love how right in the middle she gets so concerned with being right on her tape spot on the ground. And I would have to say she has some pretty good hip action! Oh what a fun age for entertainment! Hope you enjoy it like I did.

No comments: