Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Poulsen Family Reunion in Bear Lake

  I am trying to catch up on my blog from the last 6 months. This past year Koby and I were in charge of our family reunion. We decided to go to Bear Lake and rented a cabin for a couple of days last August. We had so much fun. There were activities for everyone. We played games at the park and at the cabin. Some of the men went golfing. We played at the beach....even though it was a bit cold the day we decided to hit the beach.  We had famous Rasberry shakes. Some of us stopped off and went to Minnetonka Cave before heading home. We had lots of good food and family fun. I love getting together with family. 
 Here are some random pictures from those fun days. 
 
Cousins playing at the cabin
 
 
 family relays at the park
 
 
Playing Bingo for prizes

 cousins sleeping in the loft of the cabin
 
 playing at the beach
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 daddy taking care of Lizzie wrapping her up when she got so cold.
My dad who never takes his socks off. We were surprised he was in the sand without them. This was very unusual for him.

 burying cousins
 
 testimony and family meeting on last night
 Minetonka Cave
 
 
 
 Following the reunion my parents and older sister Tiffany and her family went to the Martin Harris pageant. So we decided to join them.


What a fun bunch of days.  I just love spending time with family. Can't wait until our reunion again this year.

No comments: