Saturday, September 7, 2013

Visiting Grandma

We usually get to see my grandma only once or twice a year now when she comes to visit and stay with my parents. She lives up in Washington state with my aunt Peggy.  Anytime we would visit her when growing up she would always have a little something for each of us. It is no different now for the great grandkids. When she came to visit she gave each of them a new tablet and a bag of skittles. We also had to have our usual talent show and each of the grandkids either danced or played their special song on the piano. I have always admired my grandma with how good she could play the piano. She is very talented. You can see with the video below how amazing she is on the piano. My dad is also pretty good at playing. I just love my grandma and all of my family. I was happy we had the chance to go up home and be with her for a few days while she was visiting. It was so fun to see her and have her be with her great grandkids.

 
 
 
 
My sisters and I are her only grand daughters. The rest are all grand sons. We thought it would be fun to get a picture of all of us together.

A few videos of the grandkids dancing and grandma and my dad playing.
 
My dad is a pretty good piano player too. As you could see he plays by ear and has not always read music. I am so thankful for being blessed with such a great family.