Here is our little girl all grown up. It is amazing to see how she changes so much. We went in for her shots and 4 month checkup and she is now an amazing 10 lbs 3 oz. and 21 3/4 inches long. She is growing and that is all that matters the doctor said. When they gave her the shots she knew it this time. She turned so bright red and almost stopped breathing because it hurt so bad. Luckily I didn't cry right along with her. I sure wanted to. She had alligator tears for quite awhile. After the nurse left Lizzie took her hand and held her little thigh where they had given her the shot. She definitely knew what hurt. Doesn't she just get cuter every day.
when we brought her home

2 months old.

4 months old
11 comments:
What a little cutie! She IS getting so big! Do you get to start her on baby food now? That was a fun time for us- and quite messy. Good luck!
Okay, she is a doll! I hope she does well after her shots. Keep the pain med close and she will be fine.
She still seemed so small to me at Christmas time, but after comparing those pictures she really has grown! Her personality is really starting to show.
She has definately grown. Make sure and give her tylenol so she won;t hurt. It breaks my heart when they have their shots. I like her hair curled!!!
What a cutie pie! I bet you are loving being at home with her more!
Heather,
I couldn't wait to get home read up on the blog. What a adorable picture to start with. I'm sorry but I've got to have one of those.
What a beautiful child. Hope you are all feeling well by now. The trip was great, but alot of sickness on the boat as well.
Oh my I cannot believe how big she is. I love seeing those pictures of how much she has changed from that little baby I got to hold in the hospital! WOW! She is such a cute angel. You know how I feel about shots, the WORST thing in the world, hopefully she does better than Zach does. UGH, I hate them! I am trying to plan a day to come up for lunch, I will let yo uknow after next week when I am babysitting Kimberleys kids all week plus Olivia on one day!
I love her new picture!
I always made Ty come to our appointments and do the shots! I couldn't handle it. I'm happy to report that I've done the last round of shots... but it's taken me a while!
adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! new picture!
She is just a doll! I love all her pictures! I always hate taking them to get shots, it just breaks your heart!
Post a Comment